Across Mount Alexander Shire many landholders are already managing their own land for biodiversity conservation. These conservation efforts are crucial to protecting and enhancing habitat and form the backbone of future efforts to improve landscape connectivity across our local area and beyond.
- Dec 2012 (small pdf)
- July 2012 (small pdf)
- Feb 2012 (small pdf)
- Dec 2011 (small pdf)
- June 2011(small pdf)
- Feb 2011 (small pdf)
- Dec 2010 (small pdf)
- July 2010 (small pdf)
- Feb 2010 (small pfd)
- Febuary 2009 (500kb pdf)
- November 2008 (92kb pdf)
- March 2008 (400kb pdf)
- AGM 2010 (Word doc)
- Alison Pouliot: ‘We need to do more than simply acquire knowledge, we need to engage our hearts, our imaginations, our creativity’. Read full transcript.
- FOBIF’s April submission to the Royal Commission on bushfires, on the subject of fuel reduction burning (250kb PDF)
- Castlemaine Diggings National Heritage Park (75kb PDF)
- Bendigo Forest Management Plan (124kb PDF)
- Richard Goonan’s account of Bracewell Street fire (view here)
- The Mount Alexander Fiasco. (view here – big 3Mb PDF)
- FOBIF has written to the Victorian Bushfire Royal Commission on matters to do with the planning of housing developments in or near bushland. (120kb PDF)… view here (120kb PDF).
- FOBIF views on the fire question: selections from our newsletters… view here (120kb PDF)
- Conservation organisations submissions to the Victorian Bushfires Royal Commission… view here (80kb PDF)
Mapping of Weeds in Kalimna Park