The theme of the next FOBIF photo exhibition is Mountains and Waterways.
TOGS Cafe in Castlemaine will host the exhibition in November 2017.
So if you have a favourite photo/s of
- Mount Alexander, Mount Tarrengower or other mountain in Mount Alexander region (you can include photos of the mountains and flora and fauna on the mountains) and/or
- Waterways such as creeks, rivers, dams, Expedition Pass, Bells Swamp, Cairn Curran (photos of the Moolort Swamps can also be included)
send them along to FOBIF (firstname.lastname@example.org). There is also plenty of time to take new photos: the closing date for the submission of photos is not till 1 October 2017. We are telling people well in advance of the exhibition as this years heavy winter and spring rains means now is a perfect time now to take waterways photos.
We will place all photos we receive in a designated album on the FOBIF Flickr site as long as they fall within the guidelines. A FOBIF sub-committee will then select approximately 18 photos to be printed and framed for the exhibition.
If your photo is selected, as well as being included in the exhibition, you will receive a free framed copy of your photo.
- Photo to include Mountains or Waterways within the Mount Alexander region and including Moolort Plains.
- A small file size is fine for Flickr but the photo will need to be at least 3 mg to be printed and included in the exhibitions. (At this stage only send files under 1mg).
- Include the photo’s location, date, plus identification of flora and fauna.
- Photos can be closeups, landscapes as well as photos where flora and fauna associated with mountains and waterways are the main feature.
We have already set up the Mountains and Waterways album so you can get an idea of the range of photos that fall within the guidelines. See also photos on this post
Contact Bronwyn Silver at email@example.com or 54751089 for further information.